Free Unban Method F...

Notifications
Clear all

📢 - DISCORD : https://discord.gg/ZtZMsyNnMq

Free Unban Method FiveM - NOT WORKING

zlRedman
(@zlredman)
Estimable Member

Hello ! I share with you a method unban FiveM that is public but that some spoofer sell it and i find it silly so i share it because few people know it.

This method is the same as with Netlimiter but easier

1. Open cfx_rat.exe and keep it open while you play FiveM.
2. Select the installation location of your FiveM.
3. Press 1 and enter (this will remove files from FiveM to avoid finding you)
4. Press 2 and enter (this will block firewalls between your connection and FiveM)
5. Launch Steam and log in to a never-banned Steam account.
6. Launch FiveM and login to a never-banned Rockstar/Social Club account.
7. Connect to a FiveM server if you have followed the tutorial correctly then you will see an error message then go to step 8.
8. Open cfx_rat.exe and type 3 and enter then go back to FiveM and reconnect to the same server where you had an error, if it doesn't work the first time and you still have an error then you have to spam the server and it will work.

Think also to change the version of the server in the bypass otherwise you will be banned again

IMPORTANT: Before you disconnect from a server you must go back to cfx_rat.exe and enable the bypass by writing 2 and then close FiveM with your Task Manager which you can find in your task bar with a right click (if you don't do this then FiveM will be able to find you and ban you again)

NOTE: Don't ever open FiveM without the bypass. Otherwise they will ban your new rockstar account for using it in hwid banned computer.

DOWNLOAD THE BYPASS cfx_rat.exe HERE

This topic was modified 2 years ago 26 times by zlRedman

! zlRedman#6666

Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2022 5:40 pm
Jonas Dev reacted
atuatahaktiara89
(@atuatahaktiara89)

NOTE: Don't ever open FiveM without the bypass. Otherwise they will ban your new rockstar account for using it in hwid banned computer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2023 3:25 pm
Shopping Cart